Cole, welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy recording your thoughts and observations as much as I have. I know we'll enjoy reading what you have to say -- you always find a different way of looking at things, and you have a great sense of humor.
Cole! That is the best shortest entry I have ever read! You had me chuckling all the way to the bathroom to change my Depends. Just kidding. I don't wear Depends. Now I have to go to the laundry room...
3 Comments:
Cole, welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy recording your thoughts and observations as much as I have. I know we'll enjoy reading what you have to say -- you always find a different way of looking at things, and you have a great sense of humor.
XOX,
Mama
By
Anonymous, at 9:31 PM
Cole! That is the best shortest entry I have ever read! You had me chuckling all the way to the bathroom to change my Depends. Just kidding. I don't wear Depends. Now I have to go to the laundry room...
Ni de baba
By
Anonymous, at 9:57 AM
Hi Cole, you're on a roll to achieve a goal, a different role but one with soul! I'll check you later, elevator;
We love you, Gramidge
By
Anonymous, at 12:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home